Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting the integrety, availability and confidentiality of your personal information. All processing of personal data in Statles Rorbu- og Konferansesenter AS must comply with the applicable privacy rules, including the GDPR and the Norwegian Personal Data Act.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data directly from you when you make a booking. We may also receive and transfer your personal data from and to our partners if you have used a travel agency to book a room.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
If you book a fisherman´s cottage or a meeting room with us, we will process your personal data in order to complete and administer your reservation, to be able to respond to, assist, follow up and handle your inquiry, and to provide you with information regarding your reservation. This includes communication necessary in order for us to respond to questions you have submitted to us via telephone, e-mail or other communication channels.
We also need your personal data in order to handle complaints or support inquiries.
We may process your personal data if we are compelled to do so by law, court or public authority to fulfill our obligations with regards to financial reporting, under tax law or due to a decision made by the police department or other authority.
Personal data we collect:
• Identity related data such as name• Contact details such as address, telephone number and e-mail address
• Preferences and other requests or needs
• Sensitive personal data regarding for instance your health
• Other data you provide when making your booking
• When you visit our web site www.statles-rorbusenter.no, even if you do not send us an email to make a reservation, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address and which browser you are using.
Legal basis for processing:
• The processing is necessary in order for us to fulfill our agreement with you
• Processing is based on legal obligations
• The processing is based on our legitimate interest of handling customer service inquiries
CAN OTHERS ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use appropriate security measures to protect and safeguard any personal data given to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Your personal data is for intern use only and will never be shared with other businesses unless you conscent to this.
We never sell your personal data.
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA RETAINED?
Your personal data will not be stored any longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing or any statutory requiremenst placed on us. For example, the Norwegian Accounting Act requires us to keep detailed purchasing history for five years.
Thereafter your personal data will be deleted or anonymised to the extent that it is no longer possible to identify you.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US?
We will delete personal information about you if you ask us to, unless we have a legal requirement or statutory obligation to keep your personal data for longer.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
HOW DO YOU CONTACT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
STATLES RORBU- OG KONFERANSESENTER AS
NORGE / NORWAY